I have some rants and quick thoughts from the past couple of days.
1) Just because you are the only pizza place in a town, this does not mean your pizza should be terrible.
2) If people are surprised to discover your ginger ale has real ginger in it that is not a sign of quality.
3) It is “Climate Change,” not “Global Warming” and about ten minutes of actual science explains things quite clearly.
4) I love snow, but detest slush.
5) 4-Wheel drive is not a miracle cure for poor driving conditions. It’s still possible to get around in a little sedan – though not recommended.
6) I can’t believe Bryan didn’t win Top Chef.